Click here to search properties

Mill Street, Sidmouth
£58,000

Mill Street, Sidmouth

Under Offer
  • Photo 9
    Photo 9
  • Photo 4
    Photo 4
  • Photo 5
    Photo 5
  • Photo 2
    Photo 2
  • Photo 1
    Photo 1
  • Photo 3
    Photo 3
  • Photo 6
    Photo 6
  • Photo 7
    Photo 7
  • Photo 8
    Photo 8

Click to Enlarge


Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.



40% EQUITY SHARE - Offered with no-ongoing chain, a ground floor one bedroom flat situated in the heart of Sidmouth's town centre.


Rooms

SUMMARY

40% EQUITY SHARE - Offered with no-ongoing chain, a ground floor one bedroom flat situated in the heart of Sidmouth's town centre. A communal entrance hall with security entry phone system accesses flat 12A. The flat offers an entrance hall with airing cupboard, sitting room with bay window, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen has a range of matching base and wall units along with an integrated electric oven, hob, cooker hood and washer-drier. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite and offers a shower over the bath. The flat also benefits from having double glazed, sash windows and electric central heating.

OUTSIDE

To the rear of the building and accessed via the communal hallway is a residents courtyard with drying area and bicycle and bin storage. There is also a pedestrian rear access via a secure gate.

LOCATION

This conveniently located ground floor flat occupies a level position within minutes walk of Sidmouths town centre, Esplanade and seafront. The town centre offers an excellent range of facilities, along with regular bus services to the surrounding area. Also nearby is an entrance into The Byes, a delightful riverside walk and cycle track.

TENURE & SHARED EQUITY TERMS

The property is leasehold and was granted a lease of 125 years, less one week from 30/01/2014. The asking price represents a 40% share of the property, the remaining 60% being under the ownership of Livewest. There is currently a monthly amount payable to Livewest of £252.93, to cover the rent on the remaining 60%, service charge and the share of the buildings insurance. The amount is reviewed annually. Any purchaser must qualify under Livewest Affordable Housing Scheme and includes having a local connection to East Devon for 3 or more years.

OUTGOINGS

We are advised by East Devon District Council that the council tax band is A.

EPC: B

POSSESSION

Vacant possession on completion.

REF: DHS01699

DIRECTIONS

From our office head down the High Street taking the first turning left into Holmdale. Contine to the bottom of Holmdale, turning right and the development will be seen immediately on the right.

VIEWING

Strictly by appointment with the agents.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

If you request a viewing of a property, we the Agent will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to both you and our clients. The personal information you provide may be shared with our client, but will not be passed to third parties without your consent. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, appliance, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order, or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor and/or surveyor. References to the tenure/outgoings/charges of a property are based on information supplied by the seller - the Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs/floor plans are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sale particulars. They may be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on a journey to view a property.


Location

Gallery Click to Enlarge

Mill Street
Sidmouth EX10 8DF
County: Devon
Sale Type: Under Offer
Ref #: DHS01699

Nearby Places

Name Location Type Distance
portals